- Delivery will apply for our standard service only.
- Delivery is dependant on area, Click here to calculate your delivery charges
- Delivery times for metropolitan areas are 1-2 business days and for regional areas up to 7 business days.
- A signature will be required for all deliveries unless authorisation has been given by yourself for your order to be left at the delivery address without a signature?
- Inland Australia offers Auspost e-parcel standard or express service to ensure your order is delivered on time and undamaged
- We can deliver goods outside of Australia
Warranty & Returns Policy
- Your new seat covers are covered by our 12 month return policy for any manufacturing related issues.
- To ensure you make the right choices for vehicle we strongly recommend that you thoroughly check all details of your vehicle i/e Year, Make, Model, Series
- If you received an item that is faulty, please contact our Customer Service team at email@example.com who will work with you to resolve the problem as quickly as possible.
- To contact support team, call 1300 THEWETSEAT
- When returning goods to us, please ensure the goods are packed carefully with enough protection to ensure they arrive undamaged.
- The address for postal returns is:
Inland Australia P/L
Attention: RETURNS @ THE WETSEAT
Unit 2, 10c Child Rd. CHIPPING NORTON NSW 2170
- Returns will be refunded onto the original credit card used to make the purchase once we have received the goods for return.
- Refunds are processed within 10 business days of receiving the goods for return. Please be aware that it may take your financial institution an extra few days to transfer the funds into your account.
- The client is responsible for the shipping charges of the returned goods unless the products are being returned as a result of an error on behalf of The Wetseat or if the products are deemed to be faulty
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any enquiries about your return.
- We accept visa, MasterCard or AMEX for your convenience.
- Paying online through our website is completely secure.
- We take the trust that you have put in us seriously and have taken the necessary precautions to ensure your credit card details are protected at all times.
- All credit card payments are processed utilising NAB Transact eCommerce Merchant Services.
- We use the latest secure banking technology with NAB Transact eCommerce Merchant Services. Our site uses 128-bit SSL encryption certificate industry standard for ecommerce sites. We don't store any of your Credit Card details in our site, your information is transferred over SSL directly to NAB's Transact credit card processing service. Ensuring you have piece of mind that your details are safe and secure every time you make a purchase with us.
Currency & Pricing
- All pricing is set in Australian dollars (AUD)
- Prices all include GST
- The prices listed on the site are the official recommended retail prices for the brand. These prices are not discounted and we guarantee that the products supplied are 100% genuine and comes directly from the manufacturing, R&D and warehousing facility in Sydney, Australia.
At Inland Australia P/L we take your privacy seriously and we will only collect and use your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act of 1988.
Personal Information Collected
We will not sell, trade or share your personal information that we collect online with a third party. Personal information will only be used within our corporate group
Collection of Personal Information
When you create an account with Inland Australia P/L the personal information we collect is but may not be limited to; name, delivery address, email address, telephone number, mobile number, date of birth and gender.
The personal information collected will be used for but may not be limited to; to deliver the products you have purchased from Inland Australia, to update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support services, to provide you with relevant product information and to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time
Updating Your Personal Information
You can update your personal information at anytime by logging into your account
Security of Your Personal Information
Inland Australia P/L ensures that all personal information collected will be safely and securely stored. We do this by; restricting access to personal information, maintain software to prevent unauthorised computer access and securely destroying your personal information when it is no longer needed.
Inland Australia uses 128 - bit SSL encryption technology when processing your financial details. This is the industry standard and is by far the most secure method